Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cold again

Well it was 21 degrees when we got up at 04:30am another week and it will be march but we are still getting January temps, Donnas heading for the truck company and Sam is off again, he is scheduled to take the same college group as last week to Kansas this Friday-Saturday, Grandson Adam is going to spend the night so Sam will pick him up from school this afternoon, Riggs wants to say something on the blog so here it is,

“I know my mom works hards so I try to help her out whenever I can.

Christmas day I noticed the white thing in the bathroom looked uneven, so I grabbed one end....well, it spins ! so I ran through the kitchen

and down the hall to find Mom, but turns out she was in the living room, so I ran in there to show her how I was helping make

the roll of white stuff more even.  Dont know why but she didnt seem to happy about it.  so then I got that stick with the brush on

the end, it just clutters up the bathroom.  When I showed her how helpful I was all she did was say something about typical male didnt

know what to do with a toilet brush....after she chased me for a while yelling that's yucky I gave it back, I guess she's right as I've

never seen dad with one.   Dad's always complaining about taking out the trash , so I thought I'd help him out...He wasnt happy either

doesnt taking out trash out of the can count ?

Oh, well maybe tomorrow I can think of something else to help out around the house”.

Thanks buddy try to do better next time, Thats it for today Be Safe out there,See Ya. Sam & Donna.

2 comments:

  1. heh heh heh .. way to go, Riggs.... you are adding interest and excitement to their lives!

    Karen and Steve
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a picture of Riggs he sounds like one of the three we have..I feel your pain on the weather here in Missouri..Safe trip to OZ

    ReplyDelete