Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Saturday/Sunday Notes.

Had a great weekend , mild sunny days both days,  Saturday the kid’s went to some kind of concert so thy were gone all afternoon and evening. Donna had to work last night, so it was just me and the mutso’s hanging out and holding the fort. They sure enjoy these mild nights in the 70’s where they can play outside.

Donna got called in on the day shift today (Sunday) so I decided I was going to move the fiver from the pad to over in front of the garage door. This gives me an open pad and more room on the drive for when Judy & Emma arrive with their motorhome. I didn’t want to wait until next week since we will be in Branson from Sat until Tues I believe Judy will arrive around the 29th or 30th.

I also have a 30 amp RV plug available for her there.

I can run my fiver off a 30 am plug inside the garage.

I am looking forward to both the Branson trip and the visit from Judy & Emma.

We will be staying in a hotel with my Brother in Law and family as they are celebrating their 50th anniversary. We also want to make a quick visit to see Ali & Ron at the campground they are managing.

That’s about it for today, hope all is well with all our friend out there. Be safe. Sam & Donna……….

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have and fun last half of September to look forward to. I know that both you and Donna love to go to Branson and to top it off you will be with family. Looking forward to hearing about it and your visit with Ali and Ron and Judy and Emma. I am sure that Emma and Riggs will have a super time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Emma and Rigg's will get along just fine. I tried to leave a message on one of your previous posts, but apparently it didn't go through. I'm thinking the 30th is more likely for my arrival. It will all depend on the weather and such, as I'm sure you understand. I'll be heading east on I-70 to get there, and am wondering if you could meet me somewhere close to lead me to your house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that wont be a problem at all...I'll email you our phone#s...Donna

    ReplyDelete