Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Meanderings.

Here it is Monday, Donna had the day watch at Walgreens. I didn’t do much but go to Schnucks Grocery store, for a prescription and some groceries. My son was supposed to give me a haircut, but that fell through so tomorrow when Donna is on her only Day off I will have to go to the Barbara shop.

When Donna got home I had spaghetti ready for our supper. She has been kind of insomniac the last couple of nights, so I hope she gets a good night sleep tonight.

Not much else going on it was sunny and in the 40 today, tomorrow the are saying in the middle 60’s. hopefully we will be warming up soon.

Be safe out here, Sam & Donna…….

3 comments:

  1. If Donna is drinking a lot of diet sodas as many women do while she is working it could be giving her a lot more caffeine that she doesn't need. Caffeine never used to bother us but now it does causing sleepless nights. She might need to shop for Caffeine Free Diet to aid her sleeplessness.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I never drink diet soda, in fact dont drink soda at all.
      thanks for the advice though

      Delete