Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Meanderings.

Woke up to snow this morning, luckily it only looks like 4 inches instead of the 8-10 predicted, supposed to get a couple more tonight. The Weibels will be recluses except for the kid’s that have to work. Andy’s been out snow plowing all night came home for couple hours and is back out again.
snow0216-15a
snow0216-15b
Back in 1982 when had 27 inches, the record for this area,Sam went to work and t ended up he spent two nights sleeping when he could at the firehouse in town, the cops reliefs couldn’t get in so they worked 12 on and 12 off, back in those day we didn’t have any blazers or tahoes, I think we were driving Dodge Sedans.In an emergency you had a snowplow go with you.Didn’t have many calls, Did deliver a lot of milk and baby formula. Took 4 or five days to finally open the roads up. When I got home finally I was given a couple days off and had to use to shovel out the snow bank used to be my driveway.
Hey I get another chance I get anther chance to brag up my Grands n New Jersey. The other night was the New Jersey Showdeo Banquet, MY youngest Meghen was awarded ,The Grand Champ award, Best dressed Cowgirl, and Perfect Attendance award.
10370343_638167312955121_2586866118008420478_n
                                   Katie, Bonnie, Meghen, & Tim.
That’s about it for today, Be safe out there, Sam & Donna………

4 comments:

  1. We might get snow in Jerusalem this week end...will be heading home from Grand Canary tomorrow.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRRR. Glad I am not braving the snow this year. Although it's been a few years and I sort of miss it. (Just a little)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not to the point that I miss snow. Just be safe out there. Shovel wisely and watch the falls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, four was better than TEN!

    KarenInTheWoods and Steveio
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    ReplyDelete