Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall is coming.

It’s been another week, and the morning and day temperatures are coming down a little 50’s in the morning and upper 60’s in the afternoon, been some cloudy days in there so Fall is arriving here in Dardenne Prairie. Got some pictures from my New Jersey Grand's.

Katie1004-15a

Katie getting ready for hunting season.

Meghan&Lugar10-05-15a

                    Meghan & Lugar.

Meghan10-05-15b

Meghan doing some fishing.

Meghan10-5-15c

Meghan with a piglet.

Tim&Meghan10-05-15a

Father & Daughter.

AS I posted last week I ordered a flash for my Canon camera. A neweer tt560 speedlight from Amazon for $32.99.

new flash10-05-15a

new flash10-05-15b

This is a great buy and it works great, the Canon Speedlight was in the $250 range and this will do anything that the Canon will.

Took a bunch of test shots and the pictures were great.

Rigg’s and Charlie wanted equal time so here’s a couple from the.

Rigg's10-03-15a

Charlie09-28-15a

Went down to the Dardenne Prairie City Hall to sign papers this morning to have our property annexed into the city, the previous owners never did that. So now after the next Council meeting we will officially Dardenne Prairieites.

That’s about it for today, Hope all is well with all our friends. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…..

3 comments:

  1. Glad to read that everything is going well for all your family. Hopefully that includes you and Donna.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for a new digital camera, but mine is already so heavy, I don't know if I would like that big of a flash..I have a little pop up one on my camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the flash is not for everyday snapshots,the little popup flash will work just fine, this is for nighttime fill light and dark banquet halls etc.When I was on the PD i was sent to a crime scene photography school that's where I came to appreciated a separate flash

      Delete