Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy Veterans and Remembrance Day

994755_10208170819534210_8658878219875634132_n

Today we honor all Veterans, For all our friends in Canada it is Remembrance Day,for all our friends in the States it is Veterans day. I have far to many friends to name each one that served his country. But I am grateful to each, most would be like me and prefer to be humble when someone thanks you for your service, I always reply, you are welcome, but my time flying in the Navy was the most fun a young man could have. You go in a child and come out a man hardened by the lessons war and life has taught you. Thanks again my friends.

Donna is still in the hospital, she says she is feeling better each day but no word on how look she will have to stay, waiting to find out how the infection and pneumonia is coming. Me and the fur kids are fine, all three stay close to me while Donna isn’t here, all three sleep on the bed with me at night. They act like they don’t want me to leave them along, what sissies.

Not much else going on going to try and get out for a veterans day at our veterans park in O’Fallon Mo.Hope all is well with all our friends out there, Be careful out there. Sam & Donna.

4 comments: