Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Illinois sunrise

Well it’s just after breakfast, 07:00am in Ullin Il. the entire town consists of four buildings, the motel, convenience store, BBQ restaurant, and Sheriff’s substation. its a well protected corner.

I shot a sunrise picture with the phone, they seem to go over big with other bloggers, mine isn’t so hot a lot of clouds right now.

Show-me5700A04-02-2010

I know I told you in a previous blog to watch out for red, white and blue coaches with Huskey on the side, but Huskey bought Show Me USA so we have some that are yellow like this one or predominately red, with silver trim. This is about as big as it gets, it holds 59 passengers, 60 if you count the front jump seat which is rarely used   except for maybe a tour guide. 

The team I brought down has two games starting at noon, so we will leave for the field at 10am. I am hoping to be home in Dardenne Prairie Mo, by midnight,

I never  did tell you how old I was yesterday, you can figure it close by the About Me, Viet Nam (60’s), 30 years in police service, etc, etc. I’m not vain,just like to keep a secret. See how close you come.

Be safe out there, Sam & Donna.

2 comments:

  1. My guess is around 63 Sam, maybe a few years younger even!! Hope you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, Thanks, close but missed the cigar, actually 62, just filed for Social Security, However if you ask Donna she will tell you me and my grandson are the same age. 9.Talk to you later,Oh" before I forget, when I configuered my laptop wednesday I put my Offic Outlook in so I could check my mail while on the road, Yesterday when i fired it up it recieved mail just fine, but won't send, I get an erroe signal, that sayd couldn't find my mail provider. It was an automatic setup so I must have to go in there and change something, any idea's I know your a garu, which I'm not. Thanks again. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete