Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

TGIF.

Today started as usual with Donna heading out to the truck company,I had some breakfast with Nicole and then we headed out to get her to Augusta MO. to school, Adam was still sleeping so he didn’t ride with us in the morning like yesterday.

When I got back He was awake so we watched some kid shows and he wanted to get some cheat codes off the the computer for his xbox games.

9 years old and he knows how to go on the internet and get game codes. sheesh, I’m lucky I can do a blog.

It didn’t get as warm as we hoped today stayed cloudy almost all day and about 55 degrees.

Adam’s Mom called and asked If I could bring him home today, she missed him after a week of spring break, So at 03:30PM I headed out to Warrenton MO, and I-70 was stopped just west of Wentzville due to an accident. took us over an hour to go about two miles, after I dropped him off I took some back roads home, Nicole is going to her Dad’s for the weekend and Chris will be there too. So no Grandkids this weekend. Boy it will be quiet around , I can handle a little extra rest but Rigg’s and Sadie will sure miss them..

Being it was Friday I made a small frozen pizza for me since Andy & Samantha were gone and I was cooking for one.

After changing the front axle shaft I still have a noise in the left front end of my truck, so tomorrow I will pull the hub and bearing assembly on that side and see what it looks and feels like, and I will probably have to bite the bullet and replace it.

That’s about it for today, Hope everyone is doing well out there in blogland, Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…..

6 comments:

  1. You have a big job tomorrow! I bet you're worn out from all that activity of the week! Have a good weekend. Hi to Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your quiet weekend!! I know you will miss those kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are well, Glad you all are too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going to be sooooo quiet around your house this weekend! Good thing Sadie and Riggs are there to keep you company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad it's getting warmer. It's time to get rid of all that snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy mechanical work and I see you do to....I've got me a little project lined up for the day too. It don't involve Golf, but it sure involves the Cart!! You will see!

    ReplyDelete