We were up early and had our coffee, than Donna was off to the truck company.
Another nice day with temps in the 60’s, it did cloud up a little this afternoon.
Donna got a call from the insurance company and they are refusing our claim, they said we waited to long to report the damage. Donna said we found the soft spot while camping this summer and had to tear the vinyl floor and carpeting up to assess the unseen damage. The person who she was talking to asked if she wanted the claim reviewed and another adjustor sent out and she told them yes. So we are still up in the air. I will really be surprised if they change their mind. Insurance companies will take their premiums, but find any excuse not to have to pay out on a claim.
Not much going on, waiting for Nicole to get home, The mutts and I have the house to ourselves now that Samantha and Andy are working. Which is really a good stroke of luck. Rigg’s is getting used to jumping up on the bed for an hour or so after lunch and watching a train movie with Dad. I think he is snoozing instead of watching though.
See where we have a bunch of friends heading south, and two sets already in Mexico.
Until the fiver is repaired we have no hope of a winter, and the expense is going to knock our budget for a loop. We are still hoping for a couple weeks in Florida around March. Time will tell. Sure would help if the insurance fairy was looking our way.
Not much else doing. Hope everyone is doing okay. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…..