Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, December 9, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Up early with my bride, Had our morning coffee, and then she headed out to the truck company & the restaurant.

I went over to my brothers for a while this morning, I had a train tape for him and he had a scanner radio for me, my old scanner quit last summer when I was in Fort Madison so he said he had an extra one. They do come in handy when you are waiting for trains to come and they have a defect detector close by and it gives you a response when a train passes.

Other than that the truck is parked back in the garage and I am waiting for Nicole to get home from school along with Rigg’s who is laying by my chair.He has the advantage of hearing the school bus stop so he knows before I do that she is home.

Haven’t heard anything on our fiver, it’s been gone over a week so all I can hope is no news is good news, He will call when he is ready for the floor covering and then Donna will pick out what she wants and I will take it out to him to install.

I have to get my truck inspected this month to renew the license.So that will be something I have to get done before December is over.

We did see some sun today but it was still cold and winter is just starting.

That’s about it for today, Everyone have a great weekend. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…….

4 comments:

  1. We have always had a scanner, what with Kelly on fire and ambulance, and Tim a cop..Sometimes it gets very scary listening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and Donna have a great weekend also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have a GREAT weekend too...
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete