Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Meanderings.

Was up at 04:30AM for coffee with my bride, then she was off to the truck company, Donna has her regular Cardiologist Appointment today right after work, so supper is on hold until we see what time she will be home tonight.

I am still trying to decide if I want to take the fiver to the Lake this week, if I do I will have to have it out there on Wednesday at the latest. We are supposed to have a nice long sunny and hot weekend.

Donna is working all but Monday, so she won’t go so it will be Me & Rigg’s and Adam if he gets out there.

Still looking for our wedding pictures, don’t know where the album is found most of the other ones. but not that one.

Today was another sunny and nice day here in Dardenne Prairie. Just a lazy day and that’s what Rigg’s and I did lay around most of the day.

Hope everyone out there is having a good week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…..

5 comments:

  1. One of my goals when we get back to Billings is to try and dig out some of my old photos and get some of them scanned. I was trying to find one of my Dad to post for Memorial Day and it's not on my computer. Drat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find the album.. .perhaps its under Donna's pillow where she can dream of you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our wedding pictures are in a small albumn..Our grandkids have a good laugh every so often browsing through it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find your albumn soon I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad Donna won't be able to get out to the lake with you and Riggs. We have been having beautiful weather here, guess we brought it back with us this year, not like last year where it got lost somewhere on the way to Canada. Today is a overcast but it hasn't rained yet.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete