Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Up early with my bride,then Rigg’s and I snuck back into bed for another hours nap. Then it was off to my Doctors for my every three month check up, this one a month late because the Doc had back surgery. He did an EKG and and I test to see what the blood flow to my feet was. and said both came out fine, He also said my diabetes numbers were great and that I was good for another 3 months or 3000 miles. Boy was I glad to hear that. He did prescribe a new pill for my feet  which have had a little more pain than normal lately. Not complaining though, I still have my feet under me.

Went out to Warrenton Mo. and picked up Adam at the bus top. It will be a Grandpa weekend for the both of us. he only has couple more day of school next week and then he is out. The wheels are already turning for a camping trip with me and Rigg’s and him.

Adam and I had a pizza for supper, it is Friday isn’t it.

Not much else going on here at the ranch, it was another sunny nice day and Adam is looking forward to playing with his buddies.

Hope everyone is having a great day. be safe out there, Sam & Donna.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear your checkup was o.k. Always nice to get out of a doctor's office with good news.

    ReplyDelete