Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, March 22, 2013

T.G.I.F.

Was up at 04:30AM with my pretty bride for coffee, and then she left in my good truck for the truck company & the restaurant. The check engine light came on on her Escape yesterday. So after our nap. I took it to Auto Zone to have the computer fault read. It said a spark plug miss fire.

I replaced the front three but to get to the back three you will have to remove the intake manifold, fuel injectors, and exhaust manifold on the rear of the engine. I decided to stop at three for now and put a clean fuel filter, and air filter on, and then run a bottle of injector cleaner through it for the next couple of tank fulls, It seems to be running smooth enough and Donna does mostly highway driving so maybe I’ll get lucky, if not I will have to pay to have the motor tore apart. Can’t really complain it has been a relatively trouble free car since 2002.

Other than that it was a slow cold cloudy day here at the Ranch. My Son Andy is in bed with the Flu, so no Grandkid’s will be coming this weekend, told Adam not a good idea with a baby sister at home to be around his Dad this weekend.

I just hope it doesn’t make the rounds around here like the last time he got, we all ended up with it.

That’s about it for today, hope everyone is doing fine in blog land. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…………….

3 comments:

  1. Oh no flu please for any of us. Hopefully you all will escape it. So far so good here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Donna STAY CLEAR of that flu..it is a nasty bugger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine as frog hair here in Anza Borrego. Sure hope that bug does not bite you.

    ReplyDelete