Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WEDNESDAY MUSINGS.

Started the day at 04:30AM with coffee with my pretty bride, then she was off to the Truck Company & the Restaurant. Rigg’s and I were off for our nap.

Nicky came over last night, and Adam got here this morning so they will be finishing their Spring Break at Grandpa & Grandma’s.

I swear every time I don’t see Adam for a week he looks likes he has grown another inch. It won’t be long before he passes Grandpa up.

Thy have been playing all afternoon and the house and dogs are loving it.

Right now it is almost 04:00PM and the temps has reached 44 degrees,out of a high of 47. The snow is visible melting with water running down the driveway and into the street out front.

Should only be a couple more days and the majority of it will be gone.

The highs for the next three days are supposed to be. 55, 57, and 59 on Saturday.

Only 4 days left to go before my birthday, I took Nicky to Wally World to get her a present today she got a baby doll. I gave Adam cash so he can buy phone time. I always rather give the kid’s presents on my birthday that receive them.

Found out my sweet Granddaughter loves hard salami. So I made sure to stop at the deli and get some more and some sandwich pepperoni. put some of that with some cheese on a hard roll and you don’t get a better sandwich.

I’m getting hungry just thinking about it. The kid’s will either want pizza or oven baked Mozzarella sticks for supper. I may just have a hard roll sandwich and a beer.

That’s about it for now the charge of the lab brigade just went down the hall to all kinds of shrieking and laughter. God is this a great country or what?

Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

3 comments:

  1. In case I get distracted ..... Happy Birthday Sam.

    How many more days does Donna work. You must be counting down. But you will miss Adam and Ncky when you hit the road. I guess as long as you keep to Friday night pizza they won't seem to far away.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings on your Birthday Sam, many more healthy and happy ones ahead. Enjoy those grand kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy days to you Sam. No better gift than happy times with the Grands.

    ReplyDelete