Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

THURSDAY HAPPENINGS.

Was up at 04:30AM with my pretty bride, and then she was off to her second to last day at the truck company and then the restaurant.

Later in the morning a Lady came to sign me up for my Medicare Supplement, I am taking a plan offered by my Doctor, it is a little higher than the AARP , but they wouldn’t let me keep my doctor. So We decided this was the best way  to go. It really isn’t that much more money either, and I have had my same Doctor since I was in my 20’s, I went to his Dad first and then when Steve got out of the Army ( Medical Corps) he took up practice with his Dad and his Dad said go with Steve he’s an Army Doc and you two will get along great. More than 40 years later he was right.

Now besides being without health coverage this will work out great. I will still be covered by Medicare A & B for those 2 weeks but the C & D plan is what I have to wait to take effect.

Not much else going on here at the Ranch today still getting little things ready for the trip.

Hope all is well with all our friends. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna………

1 comment:

  1. So close, so close. Being a Federal retiree I didn't have to worry about those other plans. Thank goodness. It is so confusing.

    ReplyDelete