Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, January 17, 2014

T.G.I.F.

The cold is back. we are in the teens for a couple of days, the dogs don’t mind much but won’t go out for long, No snow though so Sadie is happy.

Donna  has the restaurant detail tonight, the kid’s are gone for the weekend, so it’s just the dogs , me and Miller here tonight. Of course Miller won’t get here until after 04:00PM.

Haven’t left the house all week, and I probably will have to make a store run tomorrow, beginning to feel like a recluse.

I do enjoy reading about others on their trips and adventures and hope fully one day we will get out on some ourselves.

Other than that the ranch is quiet and we are well fed and healthy. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

6 comments:

  1. Sam, when we were housebound, I found it helped to plan the next trip..no matter how far into the future it would be, or even IF there would be one..Half the fun of travel is the planning, afterall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope my taste for Miller comes back. It's been since Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna's right Sam. Haul your travel maps out & lose yourself in some travel plans. No matter that they may not be in the immediate future, just plan away anyway & set yourself a course for fair weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza night??? I bet the doggies would share it with you. I know we would if we could. Al had some good advice for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh Sam's Pizza!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should ask Al to tell those weather guys to send some sunshine your way. I asked Marsha Weaver to do that and she said she would. So far, it's still been cold and foggy, but I know that sunshine is on the way, 'cause Marsha said so!!

    ReplyDelete