Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday Happenings.

Another gorgeous day here in Dardenne Prairie, sunny and a high of 80 degrees.Doesn’t get any better than this.

Donna is working the night shift tonight at the restaurant. Rigg’s and I have the Homeland Security Detail.

Rigg's 07-24-14aq

He sure takes that job serious, always on the alert next to my chair.

How about a couple of Thursday throwbacks.

Sam&DonnaSilverDollarCity1982

Donna & Sam Silver Dollar City 1982.

wedding1998

Donna & Sam at wedding 1998.

TimWeibel-USNavy1991

My son Tim USS Rentz

Operation Desert Storm 1991.

Hopefully tomorrow the body shop will have Max the truck finished and I will be able to bring him home.

Then I can plan a few days away with the fiver. I will go while Donna is working and take my buddy Rigg’s with me.

Not much doing here at the Ranch just enjoying the nice weather. Hope all is well with all our friends out there. Be safe. Sam & Donna………

1 comment:

  1. Cool 1982 Frontier picture. Nice that you & Riggs can get out for a little RV bonding. We fellers need that sometimes..........

    ReplyDelete