Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts.

Were having a pretty good day, here in Dardenne Prairie,It rained most of the night, but at about 11:00AM the sun came out, so I pulled John Deere into the garage, jacked it up, and impacted the new blades on.I then cut the front and the side acre, still some areas with standing water I had to go around since we had along rain last night. But all in all it looks pretty good, the old blade , the middle one was bent about an inch down and was scalping as it cut, now with the new ones and everything leveled it looks like a lawn service cut. It got up to about 85 by 01:00PM so I decided to save the back for tomorrow. The heat just wears me down faster now.

Donna is off today so she is piddling around the house, I told her to relax and be lazy since she only gets the one day off a week, but you know Donna, she can’t sit still.

We haven’t got around to blowing up Rigg’s new pool but as soon as we do I will post a picture of him.

That’s about it for today, Be safe  out there. Sam & Donna……

4 comments:

  1. How big is Riggs' pool? I don't have much of a yard and thought about getting a baby pool for the driveway, but I'll have to see if Bear behaves before I get anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gypsy, the box says 108x69x18 in inches. I'll post picture of it with him in it when we set it up tomorrow. Sam.

      Delete
  2. I think when Donna sits down you need to start worrying. That women doesn't know the meaning of relax. I could really give her lessons on that subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH, mowing lawn. I used to love doing it on the lawn tractor. I am hoping where we are volunteering starting next week they have lawn to mow. MUCH BETTER THAN PAINTING.

    ReplyDelete