Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday Thoughts.

st_patricks_day_15

Having a great sunny St Patrick’s Day. Not quite as warm as yesterday where it almost reached 80 degree’s.today it is staying in the fifties. The pooches are enjoying the sunny day,

Rigg's03-17-15a

Charlie03-17-15a

Here they are with their best”Daddy play with me look’s.

Charlie s doing better minding his anti bark collar, hopefully the complaints will stop we watch him close when he goes out and nip the barks in the bud.

Rigg’s only barks when someone comes to the door or in the driveway. That’s his job so we won’t discourage that, it is very infrequent.

Time is going by fast in two weeks it will be April already and I will be a year older, I will start getting the fiver checked out since after that there will be no more freezes, since a started blowing out the water lines and putting a gallon of ink stuff in each tank after they were emptied, I haven’t had any trouble with freezing or valves freezing an acting up, only thing I have to see if my air conditioner has to be turned over by hand the first time I start t for the year.Last year it started on its own, but f not I have to have the cover removed and the motor spun by hand and the bearings and shafts sprayed with oil.

Then it is fine for the summer it is a Dometic, I have others with Dometics tell me they had to do the same thing. it never has blown as cold as I thought it should even from new, we had a Coleman Mach I in our last fiver and it would freeze you out.If I ever have to replace this Dometic I will think about switching and going to the next size up.

That’s about t for today, Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna……..

4 comments:

  1. I think we have only used our Hiker AC twice in 7 years...Our whole house fan seems to do the trick..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our old trailer had a Dometic AC that never cooled us down. Our present 5er has a Coleman that freezes running at medium settings.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have m 5'ver long, but anything with the name of Dometic or Thetford was crap!

    I think Charlie is cute, but looking at Riggs' photo he is an absolute poster pin-up boy. The eyes are so beautiful and honest - no devious nature in the lab. If I ever get your way to visit you'd better tie him up or I might just entice him to my car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Charlie minds his P's and Q's now... stinker!
    KarenInTheWoods and Steveio
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    ReplyDelete