Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Mumblings.

Up at the early hour of 06:00AM and had coffee with my bride, about 08:00AM I went down and put the belt on the deck and finished the small section of mowing I had left when the belt came off. It was already 80 degrees at 08:00AM . Looks like the temp is going to be around 97 or 98 which will be a new St Louis record.Right now it is 97 with a heat index of 100. Glad I’m not out there now, I didn’t go to Columbia Mo for that meeting today. They didn’t have a time and without the trailer I didn’t want to sit around all day waiting for the State Officer’s meeting to end before the3 military chapters meeting began. I  guess some of our  chapter members are also State officers so that is why they didn’t post a time.

I might take the trailer to the lake for a couple days Monday and get Adam, It will be a shakedown before the vacation trip and I can make sure all systems are ready. Plus we can enjoy the lake during the day, since the next four days are supposed to be sunny and in the 90’s.

Donna just headed out to the Restaurant so I will just relax and wait for happy hour at the Weeb Ranch, Rigg’s will enjoy his couple of fingerfuls of foam.

Not much else going on here in Dardenne Prairie, I think the heat has all the people staying inside although the subdivision pool up the street had a full house.

Everyone have a great weekend, and be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

7 comments:

  1. I know the heat has me inside!! It sure has been hot here as well. It seems like we are having August temps in June....not a good thing!
    Stay cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 97* here in Indiana, also. Believe me, I stayed inside with the AC going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you read Jim and Dee? This ones about Pennsylvania Amish country and trains. Enjoy!

    http://tumbleweed-jimdee.blogspot.com/2011/06/covered-bridges-and-trains.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo...Riggs drinks what kind of beer??? Do I need to get him a sixer too??

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems your weather keeps going from one extreme to the other. Stay cool, it won't be long now before you're on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey good buddy,,,,,,we're sitting up here in the Black hills enjoying the fine humidity FREE weather.... Hope you enjoy your trip to the lake.....

    My neighbor boy is mowing our grass as I speak... I'm sitting here watching him and haven't even broke a sweat...LOL

    Have a great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam- that Mike was is a cruel one isn't he! LOL

    98 right now in Houston and HUMID!

    ReplyDelete