Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts.

Was up at 04:30AM and had coffee with my bride, then she was off to the truck company.

Not much doing today, the truck hasn’t left the garage.It is a cold but sunny day.

Rigg’s wanted to say something so here he is.

Ok, you be the judge, I think it was unfair.

Mom was home for a couple of days so she cooked some really good smelling meals for everyone even a nice Christmas cake with these pretty red and green stripes and lots of white stuff.

I grabbed a spoon and was ready to dig in too and all I got was YELLED AT !

clip_image001

Now Ralphie what are you laughing at....you're my nephew you aren’t suppose to be laughing at me.

clip_image002

Ralphie01-03-12a

What Uncle Riggs....see I'm not laughing.....I feel sorry for  you. Of course it was unfair....after all you had a spoon and all. Not as though you didn’t have any manners.

Well anyway folks.....let me know if you thought this was fair of Mom and Dad.

Rigg's01-01-12a

HAPPY NEW YEAR.... Yeah I paw-tyed a little, my eyes don’t look so good…..

Well Rigg’s just because you managed to steal a package of plastic utensil’s doesn’t entitle you to people food dessert. No wonder you got yelled at.

Well that’s about it for today, hope everyone is having a great week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna….

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwe....You still look cute in your red hat, Riggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Riggs, Scooter here, and I'm on your side. You got to the table with a spoon all nice and proper and I think you should have gotten cake not yelled at. However, Mom probably wouldn't agree with me. And you got to paw-ty on New Year's Eve. We went to bed. Such an exciting family I live with. Even Skittlez didn't want to stay up with me. Hope you have a food filled New Year.

    Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Arff woof woof bark bark grrrooowwwlll"
    (Ducky says she just uses her long tongue to steal food)

    "whiineee wimper wimper woof"
    (Duke says he is too short to use a tongue or a spoon, so he just has to beg)

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice hat Riggs!..and you know if you have a spoon..anything is fair game!!

    ReplyDelete