Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday Musings.

Up at 04:30Am for my coffee with my bride, then Rigg’s and I got our nap. Got back up at 08:00AM and about 09:00AM Tammy came into the kitchen, she said she had a late night and trouble falling asleep.

WE had a good morning together and then around noon I took her and Buddy back to her girlfriends house, they are going back down to Lake Ozark MO. But she will be back for another visit soon.

When Donna gets home from work each day the dogs wait for a treat from her. Looks like she has their attention here.

Threeatattention11-27-12c

                      Rigg’s, Sadie, & Buddy at attention.

My Son Andy’s girlfriend Samantha, made Enchilada's for supper last night. Boy they were great, she made a tray of meat one’s and a tray of cheese ones.

Not much else going on at the ranch, today Donna has the restaurant after the truck company. But there are plenty of tovars in the fridge, Spaghetti & meatballs sounds good.

Everyone have a great week out there. and be safe. Sam & Donna.

6 comments:

  1. Love the pups waiting so expectantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the word tovers...gonna remember that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of all the dogs waiting for their treat from Donna!

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like our house...all lined up ready for the food. Only thing is we have 2 than you do..shhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to make pretty good enchladas - now I just have them when my son-in-law cooks them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dogs sure have a great memory for treats - ours know exactly when and where they're due for one. That's a great picture of Riggs and his friends.

    ReplyDelete