Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tuesday/Wednesday Musings.

Was up at 04:30AM with my bride, but she had bad food for supper (some kind of Chinese Orange stir fry) so she was up all night with an upset stomach, she decided, no truck company today but she would try for the restaurant tonight.

Today it is cold but sunny and may make it into the 50’s if were lucky, my Son made the store run, so all I have today is to bring the dumper and the mail back up from the end of the driveway. Rigg’s is enjoying having his Mom home and going in and out. I did some picture work on my backup drives and now both ate up to date. I keep to external hard drives , one for each laptop with all of our pictures on them so it is a constant battle to keep them both up to date, although this time of the year I don’t have many new pictures.

I have to get out one of these days and finish my Christmas shopping. The days are flying by and before you know it the big day will  be here.

I am not planning much for the holiday, maybe my niece Tammy will be here. She will be going back to Mississippi after the first of the year. Rigg’s must be worried about his new shirt because he is being good so he will get presents this year, actually except for a couple trash bag raids he’s been pretty well behaved. I think his nose gets the best of him when he smells something in a trash bag and can get to it.

That’s about it for now . Hope all is well in blogland, be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Donna is not feeling well. Hope she is over it quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna needs less Chinese stir-fry and more of Sam's special pizza, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it cute how the dogs get so excited for gifts too? At least ours do, they will unwrap theirs if we put them under the tree so we have learned we can't do that anymore. But they made us some good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH...hope Donna feels better to enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete