Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Meanderings.

Slept in this morning, took some medicine last night and it kicked in in the middle of night and I slept good after that, still coughing.Didn’t see Donna before she left for work, but Rigg’s was right there next to me when I woke up.

Pretty much a do nothing day, I guess being that it was raining and cloudy , it made my mind up to stay close to the house, Even though it got up to 68 degrees, I never left the house.

Tomorrow Jay & Stella and their pups should arrive for a couple of day visit. Hope the weather improves a little.

Tomorrow morning I will have to make a quick run to the store for a couple of pizza ingredients. I was hoping to make a pizza while the company is here.

Not much else to say it’s a slow day at the Ranch. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna………..

2 comments:

  1. 68 degrees is pretty good!!! I'd take that right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...I would love some warm weather about now!

    ReplyDelete