Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday,Monday

The start of I hope a better week, Adam went to the Doctor Saturday for his Poison Ivy he got a prescription for prednisone,(a steroid) and some kind of prescription antihistamine, He is doing much better now. The medicine must knock him out as he went to bed at 08:30pm and I had to wake him up at 07:45am so he would be able to catch the school bus.

Sam has an appointment today at the eye doctors, since he started taking his diabetes pills his vision has changed, he can even pass the eye test for his DOT physical without glasses, so it must have improved, he’s been putting it off, but it is on the list of must do’s before we go fulltime. So now is as good as any to get it done.

Pepperoni & Provel cheese sounded good on a sandwich for lunch, I guess if I would have heated it up I could have changed the name to pizza.

As i know a lot of people do. I follow Rick & Paulette's RV Adventures, Rick is a retired IT guy and has forgotten more than I will ever know about computers. Now If i can just get him to tell me how to put click on links to things like his blog and others that I mention it will make it easier if someone wants to see them. Rick if you read this and get a minute and can e-mail me some instructions, our e-mail address is in the about us section. See what it’s like to be blog challenged, you have to admit how dumb you are in public.” Hi I’m Sam and I can’t do a clicky thing”. Thanks for everyone’s patience in this.

That’s about it for today, Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

6 comments:

  1. Sam..I just learned this last night..when I am writing my new blog..in the header where you can click on for the pictures to be down loaded..it says link..type your blog..when you get to what you want to be a link go to that link title..fill it out..the go back to your blog and there it is..Easy!!! I hope this helps.

    I'm glad Adam is feeling better!

    Cindy and Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam and Donna...glad Adam is doing better. Poison Ivy is so yucky.

    Hope the eye exam went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, Cindy has it right. Just highlight the text, in your post, that you want to be the link.

    For instance in your current post, you wrote:

    I follow Rick & Paulette's RV Adventures, Rick is..

    All you would have to do is use your mouse to highlight 'Rick & Paulette's RV Adventures' then on the toolbar, click on the word "Link":

    A new window will pop up that will ask":

    To what URL should this link go?

    It is in this box that you type or paste the address of the blog you want to link to. Here is how it would work if you wanted to link to my blog.

    To what URL should this link go?
    http://rickpaulettervjournal.blogspot.com/

    So, just make sure you put the right web address(url) in that box and your link should work just fine.

    Hope this helps, if not, send me an email and we'll sort it out, o.k............... rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I'm writing my blog I generally capitalize the link so that I don't forget to include it. Sometimes I put the link in as I'm going along & other times I put the links in after I have completed the blog. By capitilizing the letters in the link it just makes it stand out more & easier to find if you or someone wants to refer back to the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left a comment last night (that apparently didn't go through) that stated that I had the same question about how to do the link business. After Rick's comment, I think I finally get it. I also like Al's idea of putting the link in caps. Thanks all...

    ReplyDelete