Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Monday, Monday

Today started like most up at 04:30am, coffee, Donna off top the truck company at 05;30am, went down to the computer and right away I knew something was wrong, I got my mail and hit publish on all the comments,from Sundays blog and I would first get a screen that said blogger unavailable, then the comment moderated screen.

When I started reading blogs it would not let me post any comments to anyone else's blog, I would get the same Blogger Unavailable, and then lose whatever I had typed, so I figured that was it for today.

About 04:30PM I decided to check and see  and a couple other blogs were commenting on service outages, it looks like the Midwest was one of the areas hit.

So I tried my blog and it appeared back in service, I did notice that the 5 comments that I moderated never made it to Sundays blog and are lost in space, oh well, I appreciated the people commenting and I still have the e-mail record of it so all is not lost. just no one else will be able to see that days comments.

I shouldn't complain , when you think of the thousands of blog published all over the world, that is a small price to pay, the service so far has been excellent.

Congratulations are in order for Rick & Paulette on reaching the 100 follower milestone, Rick & Paulette RV Travels  they sure have a great blog and Rick is a computer garu  whether he will admit it or not and provides a lot of help to us not so digital minded folks.

Rick I did celebrate for you with the promised Miller High Light in a frosted mug but the picture did not  download, and I unfortunately got carried away and drank it before I found out there was no photographic image. Maybe I should be like our friend AL of the The Bayfield Bunch and keep file photo's for these kinds of moments.

Anyway for a slow news day and the Blogger being down, that's about it from population epicenter of Dardenne Prairie MO. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

3 comments:

  1. Computer problems can sure be frustrating. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the computer glich has been cleared up. It can be very frustrating when you can't do what you want to do on the computer.
    I heard yesterday that my laptop is back from the HP hospital. So I will pick that up today.:)

    Take care!
    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
    http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention Sam, much appreciated. It won't be long before we're all celebrating your 100th follower either. I guess that Blogger issue must have an isolated one because while a few bloggers, like Rod and you, had this problem, other's didn't - ours seemed to be o.k. Hopefully, the gremlins will go away for a while now!

    ReplyDelete