Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday Musings.

Another great day in the Greater Dardenne Prairie area. Up before the sun and had coffee with Donna. Then she was off to the truck company, and I went back for about an hour knap as I was restless most of the night for some reason. Donna has double duty with the restaurant tonight so I will be batching it for supper, unless Andy is home, which he usually spends supper hour with his girlfriend.

Rigg's went through a couple days where he didn't eat hardly anything, I told Donna if he wasn't eating today  I was going to call the vet today in case he ate something he shouldn't have and was blocked up. He must have been listening because as soon as I got up he wolfed down his dish of food and I put some more in it and he ate half of that. he is usually good for two bowls a day so I hope is back to normal. Now we'll see what the other end tells us.

Not much going on when I went down to get the mail there was a notice that a package had come from Canada, it's probably the flash drive ordered.  I must have been out back trimming and not seen the post truck.  Anyway it said if I signed the slip and put it in the box they would deliver it tomorrow. Two weeks ago when I got a package from the same place they just put it in the box.

Al from The Bayfield Bunch had a little problem putting a bra on his new jeep, does anybody else wonder why they are called bra's, what do they hold up?.On a BMW SUV are the called Hollzenfrumfloppens ? Anyway that's enough for today before I get into to much trouble. Please everybody, Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

6 comments:

  1. No wonder I never bought a bra for th BMW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam..I have a "farfrompukin'" shirt I wear for parties..Must be the same language as "Hollzemfromfloppen" is....right? Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every once in a while, one of our pups stops eating for a bit and we get all worried. They always bounce back though and seem none the worse for wear. It's funny, I've never had that "stop eating" problem myself - too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your puppy is ok. I have those restless nights too. Must be part of the over 50 crowd. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just tell Riggs the vet will give him a doggie-enema, and Riggs will just have to work on the situation and push things along a bit faster!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think maybe Rigg's is missing Adam. Hope they both can get together soon!

    Definitely keep and eye on him, the vet said to us that if they don't eat for over a day, there is usually something wrong. Whiskey won't even eat her regular food now so I am making up some people food to get her to eat something until next Tuesday. After that hopefully she will be back to her normal self.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete