Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Musings

Started the day with coffee with the bride, then she was off to the truck company and then the restaurant foe another long day. I went down to the computer for a while and then up stairs to watch a movie. The stuff I have been taking for my throat seems to be helping but I still have that sick ache feeling so after a nighttime pill, I took a daytime pill.  I hope I can nip this in the bud if not Friday I am going to the Doctor’s anyway so I will have him look at it.

Not much going on I am waiting fir next week to get here and then head out for PA. They are having warmer than usual weather, so i guess I can only hope that the cold weather doesn’t hit just as I hit town. I am looking forward to visiting a little since we didn’t get to do that much last year when Donna & I were out to see my brother.

October is fall foliage month in PA so maybe I can get a few nice pictures and post them and I will surely hit the Coal Museums and Steam town National Park again. plus some PA. pizza joints. I can’t forget to get my gold card and passport at the National Park Service while I’m there.

Can’t decide what to do about supper, it’s just me so I won’t go to much trouble. Rigg’s and I have the house to ourselves as Andy went off to do a job with a body and won’t be home till late.

Donna said to tell everyone to cover there mouths and nose when they read our blog so they don’t get my virus over the computer..Feeling a little better, so I hope it’s going away. Be safe out there, until tomorrow anyway. Sam & Donna….

8 comments:

  1. Get to feeling better real soon. Maybe some soup and a grilled cheese sammich tonight might hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better!! Peanut butter and jelly and some chips sounds good..when it is just me..so simple..lol

    Or make you some Chicken Noodle soup..or research one of Nellie's first post about some stuff they took and it worked.

    Cindy and Walker

    ReplyDelete
  3. How right you are about those fall colors in PA. Been a few years since we were at our cabin in Cameron County during the fall leaf show. Probably will still be a few before we get back there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep that bug in MO! I don't need that along with everything else I'm dealing with. :) Get well soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. For sure, you don't want your computer to get a virus - but, what about you? You don't want one either. Just take it easy and I hope you're feeling better in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wore one of those hospital masks while I read your blog, so I'm good to go! Hope you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried not to breath while reading your post. Don't want to catch that "bug". Chicken noodle soup always works wonders for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yah, keep your viruses to yourself. I added a new virus definition to my AVG program called
    *Sam-itis*

    Think that will help protect me?



    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete