Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Happenings.

Up early, coffee with my bride and then she was off to work at the truck company and then the restaurant.

The birthday girl, Nicole was up early and her Mom took her to McDonalds for breakfast before school, Grandma left her a Birthday card with some butterfly barrettes inside, she loves butterfly’s.

About 08:00AM since the dew point was low and it was already 75 degrees I went out and John Deere and I started on the grass. We finished up about 10:00AM and by then it was 89 degrees already, supposed to hit the middle 90’s again.

Donna called and said the A/C quit on her car going to work today, I will have her take the truck and have a look at it tomorrow, hope it is a fuse or something simple, hate to have to pay for a leak, or a cracked part (accumulator or condenser). The Freon alone just to refill it is around $50, about $25 a lb. I remember when Freon was $1.00 a lb.

Short post today, not much going on. Nicole is going to her Dad’s house for a small family party there.

I was thinking of going to the Lake this weekend but haven’t heard from Adam this week so I will put that on hold.

Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…..

5 comments:

  1. Yuk- a car without Air! When it is 90's and humid no less. Hope it is something simple AND cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam, you could always go to the lake and take a fishin' pole and Riggins...

    ReplyDelete
  3. a car without airconditioning is pure torture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it's something simple, Sam. With Helen's care I got lucky. Here in Florida they know you really need the A/C, so they have no conscience about price. I'm waiting to heaar how you make out.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. No air ~ Oh that's not good. Good thing you're handy and might be able to fix it!
    Have fun
    Donna

    ReplyDelete