Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday Happenings.

Up early for coffee with my bride, then she went down and strapped herself in to her escape for the flight to the truck company. As long as I was up anyway I took the dumpster down and then took my good truck to the filling station for a tank of diesel fuel.

Came back and put it back in the garage and that is where will stay until I need to go somewhere, nothing planned for today, and I found out that Nicole is going to her Dad’s for the weekend and I haven’t heard from Adam so it looks like the fiver will sit out the next couple of weeks until after Labor Day Weekend is over.

Short blog today nothing going on and I am watching the east coast weather to see what the hurricane is going to do.

Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

6 comments:

  1. This looks to be sooooome storm!..I remember when Kelly was at Norfolk on the USS JFK. A hurricane was headed their way so they took all the ships out to sea to ride it out...He has photos of what a huge wave did to one of the catwalks..twisted it like a pretzel...Hope this isn't as bad as they say....I'll be watching with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a quiet day is a blessing in disguise. Hope you have had a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This east coast weather is no fun right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you get to watch this storm instead of being right in the middle of it.

    ReplyDelete