Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunday/Monday Meanderings.

Saturday night Donna came home from the restaurant real early like 07:00PM. she said she was sick and went directly to bed, All Day Sunday she stayed in bed but couldn’t eat much lunch, I made oatmeal she requested, but she could only keep a few bites down.

Adam had a great Sunday playing with his friends outside it got up to about 62 degrees so the bike got another workout.

I was up about 04:30AM and put coffee on, Donna was still asleep but I am pretty sure she will be home sick today or she would been up and at me getting ready for work. I am going to try and talk her into a trip to the doctors to see what is getting her down like this.

Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna….

9 comments:

  1. Ya take care of that girl. She may need some blood work,,,,she may have "tired blood" and need some additives.. Sure hope she gets to feelin better....

    We are looking forward to seeing Al and Kelly today,,,,,,,hip Hip Hurray!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Donna is feeling better soon. She needs that spring trip to hurry up so she can relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she works too hard. Take good care of her Sam. (I know you will)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be sure to let us know how Donna is doing. Being sick is definitely not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much for going to doctors, but when Donna is feeling that bad I agree it time to see a doctor. Hope she is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope Donna is feeling better!!..that girl works way too hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thinking Donna needs a medical "work up"...tests, bloodwork, labs...the whole shlameel. She is also waaay to thin!(I've never had THAT problem!)....Load her up and drive her to the doc...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that Donna isn't feeling well. I hope it is nothing more than a cold or the flu and that she is feeling better real soon. Try and take it easy for a few days Donna. We're thinking of you.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waiting to hear what's going on with my friend.

    ReplyDelete