Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts.

Was up at 04:30am and when I saw Donna was still in bed I knew she would not be going to work again today, and I was right she got up just long enough to call off sick, and have a few sips of coffee and then took her medicine and went back to bed. I am glad she is resting again, and she said she felt a lot better today, she kept her supper down last night, she hadn’t been able to eat anything all day Sunday without throwing it up and yesterday she could just barely eat anything so last night was a good sign. About 09:00AM we made some pancakes and so far so good with those.

I think she is bouncing back today,as she feels much better and just wants to make sure with more rest today.

I have a feeling she will be off to work tomorrow and she will have the restaurant also. we’ll have to see how that goes.

I think with all the 7 day weeks she has worked let her resistance get down.So far she had had two major flu bugs this winter. I have fought off a couple of minor colds but nothing as bad as what hits her, and I so far haven’t been bedridden for days.

Anyway I hope the worst is over and she is on the mend again.

Not much going on a cloudy cool day here at the ranch, but the pups are in and out.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear she is doing a little better. Hope she can take a few more days to rest up. I think your right,she pushing herself so hard that she gets run down and it increases your chances of not fighting off those bugs this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure glad to hear Donna is feeling better. No fun being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure hope Donna is feeling better real soon.

    Donna...please take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna needs the same advice I gave to Judy...crockpot dinner, hot shower, flannel jammies, glass of wine, old movies on the TV...All of that, plus, snuggled up with Sam...(not Judy, Donna!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't know how Donna manages to work all the days and hours that she does. Even when she has a day off, it's a day of much work around the house. She has to cut back and take life a lot easier. I don't know you well enough to offer much advice, but if Sam can't help more around the house, you should get a part time house cleaner or put the kids and grand kids to work. Donna HAS TO START TAKING IT EASIER!!!!

    Paul and Helen

    ReplyDelete