Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Musings.

Up early with my bride, no coffee for me today.Donna headed out to the truck company and then the restaurant. Andy & Samantha headed out to work, and Nicole was off to school. That left me my my two buddies Rigg’s and Sadie on duty at the house.

It was a rainy and drizzle day all day with a high of 45 degrees.Not bad and all the snow cover is gone.Not much doing around here except to let the two mutts in and out, seems like as soon as one goes out the other is ready, and on and on.

So far it’s been a cheap week for diesel fuel, except for the one trip to pick up Adam it has stayed in the garage the better part of a week, I will have to make a store run later in the week.

Since I don’t have to go to work there is no daily miles on it except for the store runs.Can’t wait to get out and exercise it on a short camping trip as soon as it warms up. I have been exercising the new generator about every two weeks and then running it until it is out of fuel in the fuel line so none is in the carb gumming it up. In about another month, I will take and drain the oil and put fresh in, like getting rid of the break in oil. So far It seems to work fine and at 3500 watts should be able to run anything I have, at least one thing at a time.

Well that’s about it for today, lets see got the dumpster down and all the chores done. So everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for it to warm up either so I can get outside. I hope the sun comes out soon to heat you up. It's beautiful out here in Florida, we're hoping for it to reach 80 by the weekend.

    Travel Destinations

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the oil change in Therapy and in the generator today so now all we need is a break in the weather and two more dr. appts. to be done. We are sure wanting a short camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't run our generator at all on this trip..I think you will find you don't need it unless you do lots of boondocking..

    ReplyDelete