Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Was up early with my bride, then she was off to the truck company and then the restaurant.
I want to welcome , my 145th follower KCGAZ they have a blog, and are RV’ers with a Class C, click on his name and take a look at their blog. Hope you guys enjoy the antics of the gang here at the Weeb Ranch as we travel down the road to full timing in our fiver.
I am going to have to figure out how to put  search box on the blog to reference earlier posts Had someone ask for my pizza recipe, and I know I had a step by step instruction with Nicole in a prior post, but I can’t remember when, soon as I do I will repost it.
Which reminds me it’s Friday, pizza night at the ranch so in a little while I will mix the dough so it will rise enough to make a square shell, then I will put the sauce and cheese’s on it and probably a pepperoni topping.
Funny how your expectation rises as you type this.
It’s hard to come up with something you think is unique and neat for a blog. How about this picture.
Shangindrydock.jpg
USS Shangri La in Drydock, New York Naval Shipyard.
If you look close at the bottom there are three men standing next to the ships rudder. That will give you a scale of the size of these things, Plus this was a WW2 , not one of the big super carriers.
How about this one,
SEAL_Dog
A Navy Seal & his dog jump from a helicopter..
I just have a feeling Rigg’s would be right at my side if I were to jump too.
Well I guess that will have to do for today, so far Rigg’s and Sadie have been good today and played with each other or vied for my attention. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…..

7 comments:

  1. I watched a special on the Navy Seals and their dogs jumping out of planes. Just absolutely incredible. I can guarantee my girls wouldn't even get in the plane to begin with so it's really impressive how loyal these dogs are. Have fun with the pizza tonight. Just think about making it for 12 people. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that Riggs would wait for you.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes!! I know those dogs are trained but it still gives me the heebie jeebies to see that dog out there in mid air.

    Hope you enjoy your pizza night. I'll take one with the works!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck that dog is braver than I am!!! By far!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck that dog is braver than I am!!! By far!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh those dogs are a LOT braver than I am!!!

    ReplyDelete