Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Meanderings,

Was up at 04:30AM and had coffee with my pretty bride, then she was off to the truck company.

I made sure the fiver was ready and put Adam’s bike on the rack and secured it.

Adam slept in until about 08:30A but then he was all set to leave for the Lake. We decided that with the time we would be spending at the beach and pool it would be better to let Rigg’s sit this one out at home.

We arrived at the Campground at about 10:00AM and my favorite spot was open, Adam helped setup camp, and then we had lunch.

At noon we headed for the beach since the pool is closed on Mondays.It was  already 90 degrees but a stiff wind was blowing, this brought a little cooler water in off the Lake but it was still comfortable to swim in.

About 02:00PM Adam got a leg cramp and so he decided he had enough swimming after two hours. so we went back to the campground for some bike riding.

No pictures today, we may have some for tomorrow, now we will have to find a wi-fi hotspot to post this.

Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……..

3 comments:

  1. Glad that Riggins is back keeping Donna company...It isn't so lonesome with a big, black furry dog to like you every so often..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great times for you and Adam. Too bad about the leg cramp though. I know Riggs is going to miss you guys but he's going to get lots of love from Donna. He'll probably be really spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy,,,,,,,,,,

    I wish I had a grandson close enough to visit..... I did have my grandson call and wish me a happy fathers Day.....I thought that was "priceless"! We both miss his Father very much..... for him to take his fathers place and call me, really touched my heart.....

    ReplyDelete