Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Saturday Mumblings/Sunday Notes.

I know had a couple of people wondering what happened to my Saturday blog, I promise if I get the chop I’ll make sure Donna puts a post in telling all of my fellow bloggers I’m no longer with the living. Actually it was such a nice day and just relaxing with my bride and knowing she was getting rest before going to the restaurant the day went by so fast that as I was going to bed , I thought Oh no I forgot to post today. I should have went back in the kitchen and posted a short one just to let everyone know everything was okay out here at the Ranch.

I Want to welcome our 153rd follower, Deb C. I don’t see a blog listed on her page, so if you have one Deb let us know, I sure hope you enjoy reading about the daily happenings here at the Weeb Ranch and on our travels as we go down the road to becoming full time Rv’ers. Never a dull moment between the Grands and Rigg’s & Sadie. Donna says I keep them all stirred up too.

So anyway we were both up at 06:00AM today ( Sunday) and had our morning coffee, I did some blog reading and then Donna watched some TV and about 09:30AM she had to leave for her duties as hostess from 10:00AM until 04:30PM,When she gets home I am planning a supper of Sausage (schnitzels) fried potatoes, an a vegetable, a nice country supper.

Tomorrow while she is at the truck company I am going to throw a batch of my Grandmother’s secret recipe meatballs together in a pot of homemade sauce. We will have spaghetti & meatballs, I may go whole hog and throw a couple of Italian sausages (sauziza’s) in the sauce with the meatballs. After all you only live once.

Saw where my buddy MIKE out in S. Dakota got his shelter up for his MH just in time for a bad storm and hail yesterday. Boy talk about good luck.

WE have a cloudy but hot and muggy day here with clouds a temp in the lower 90’s and the wind is supposed to pick up. Hope I don’t have to set condition Zebra, Now stay clear of all flight decks, catwalks and weather decks due to high winds and heavy seas.

Rigg’s and I  are really wanting to get the camper out again, maybe next week or the week after we will go to the Lake for 4 or 5 days I know Adam will be up for it.

That’s about it for today, everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

8 comments:

  1. Having a wonderful day with your bride is a perfect excuse for not posting to your blog. Sure hope we don't have any of those storms like Mike and Pat had. They did have perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you try to post everyday...I'm afraid I am not so good at that. Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that is when you"batten down the hatches" right?
    This is the time of the year that it don't seem like we can get any rain whithout it being a STORM.....

    Like my youngest son used to say " just another bump in the road"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah condition Zebra was a Navy term, when you went to General Quarters, or severe weather conditions all the watertight doors with a Z on them were closed and dogged down tight.

      Delete
  4. While at home I can never seem to find anything interesting to post about..so I wait and just gang it all up at once...glad to see you had some downtime with Donna...good excuse for not blogging...have a super week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are still with us Sam, although I never really had any doubts! I thought you had maybe fallen into a vat of Miller Lite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never feel bad for not blogging...Spending time with family is numero uno, for sure!! I am getting really BAD at lashing myself to the computer for a blog lately...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to hear that you and Donna had a little down time together. Hope you are able to get away with Riggs Adam and the 5'er. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete