Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Meanderings.

Up at 04:30AM with my bride for coffee and then she was off to the truck company. Rigg’s and I enjoyed another hours nap in my bed.
While I was at the Lake I noticed the box with the trash bags under the sink in the fiver was wet. I then observed a drip from one of the plastic threaded fittings under the drains of the sink. when you ran the water and it went down the drain the fitting would drip. I tried putting teflon tape on it and it still leaked. I put a pan under it. and this morning before it got hot again I took the sawzall and cut the threaded fitting off and went to Lowes for a replacement, of course I needed the small can of primer, and cement for the the joint to glue the new fitting on. but I got all the stuff and new rubber gaskets instead of plastic. Put it all together and presto no leaks. I am paranoid about water leaks since we had to replace the floor last winter so luckily I caught this before it hit the new floor.
After that it was back into the 90’s today so that was it for any outside activity. Rigg’s and Sadie go just long enough to take care of business and run back to the door.
That’s about it for today.Hope everyone is having a good week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

4 comments:

  1. Gosh you don't need any more leaks in there, do you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for being paranoid about those leaks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you caught the leak before it became a problem. Stay cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go,,,,,,,you always have to be watching everything on an RV.....
    You just avoided another disaster....

    ReplyDelete