Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Was up at 04:30am for coffee with my bride and then she was off to the truck company and then the restaurant.

It was a gorgeous sunny day with a high od just 70 degrees. perfect for airing the house out and no A/C running.

Tonight was pizza night, although the kids were away I enjoyed making a nice PA. style pizza and it turned out great, four pieces and two Miller High Life lights hit the spot.

pizzanight06-01-12a

                            Before Baking.

pizzanight06-01-12b

After, I found that baking it on parchment paper browns the crust better. It tasted as good as it looks.

Rigg’s even had a couple pieces of crust for himself.

Not much else going on. I am going to finish the grass tomorrow.

Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

9 comments:

  1. Gotta tell ya Sam...that pizza looks sooooooo good!!! I boiled a couple of eggs for Donna today, and she's still alive this afternoon, so maybe I can cook after all. Nah, probably not...I had a sardine sandwhich and pickled beets from a can for my lunch. Wouldn't want to break the stove or the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a pizza eater but that did look tasty for those that do. (I don't eat cheese). Sure better than Russ's sardine sandwich with pickled beets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use parchment for baking cookies..I'll have to try it for pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got myself on a big weight loss kick & your parched Pizza picture almost sent me into a hunger driven tailspin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was going to make a comment about the pizza but I have images of sardines and pickled beets rattling around in my brain. Not a pretty sight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice looking pizza!..want to come on over and make us one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the bloggin' pizza king, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pieces of crust that the fur kids get....we call pizza bones. That pizza looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms Pat has started fixin a pizza now and then,,,,mighty good, but not too good for the waist line. Wait a minute, what waist line? I seem to have lost mine...
    Everything fun or good is either fattening or illegal...:-(

    ReplyDelete