Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts.

Up at 04:30AM for coffee with my bride, then Rigg’s and I crashed for another nap when she left for the truck company.
About 08:30AM I headed over to the Barber shop for a haircut and beard trim. He only charges me $2.00 to trim my beard and he does a lot better job than I do with my trimmer at home.
We are still waiting to hear from the Doctors on the results of Donna’s CAT Scan. The hospital has to send it to him and then the office will call us. This could take several days. Our friends Paul & Helen have arrived in MA. and they don’t have wi-fi at the park they are in, so they have to drive 5 miles to a post office to check e-mail or post a blog, See if there is a McDonalds or fast food restaurant or Tim Hortons close. They all have wi-fi now, I use them when I am at the Lake. As soon as we hear anything we will let your guys know. My biggest worry is her lungs with her smoking all her life.
Another nice sunny day today with a high in the low 80’s, I can live with this kind of weather, it gets down into the 60’s at night.
Paul & Helen I will leave the computer on and maybe the skype will catch my attention, I rarely hear the phones especially if I am in another room.
Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

7 comments:

  1. Sure hoping for good news from the scans but I know it takes time to get the results and the waiting is such a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed it that my dear friend Donna was in for a CAT scan. Waiting to hear the results.

    Must be the day for haircuts. I finally got mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping no news is good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smoked for many years and the result is damage to my heart & arteries, although now I'm starting to notice it in my breathing. I hope Donna's scan shows nothing serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. praying for good results on the scans..I'm pretty nervous...my lungs are giving me problems :( and am off to the dr again tomorrow...good luck Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting to hear how Donna's tests come out. Hopefully all clear and good to go!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete