Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Notes.

Was up at 06:00AM and had coffee with my bride, then read some blogs, Rigg’s and I took a nap.

Donna said she had things to keep her busy and she spent most of the day baking goodies for the bake sale that is going to benefit the Lady at the truck company who’s son was wounded in action.

I went out and blew out all the water lines and then added pink stuff to both the grey water tank and black water tank, both had been drained before we left the Rally two weeks ago.I also drained the hot water tank and the fresh water tank so now it is winterize as far as the water systems go. Just as I finishing that up a storm came through so, I had to put off putting the battery maintainer on the batteries and disconnecting the converter for the winter. Then I will have to have my son and his girlfriend put the cover on and that will be it for the winter, Chappie will be in hibernation.

Then all we can do is wait and hope we can make another Spring Florida trip and get a little early sunshine.

Not much else doing here at the ranch, we haven’t decide on supper yet, but we are going to have a relaxing evening that’s for sure. Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna….

6 comments:

  1. We just might be here with ya..Our family might need us more than we had originally planned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did like having to do that winterization stuff so figured it would be easier to just take the whole RV south for the winter. Sure costs a lot more money than the pink stuff but it sure saves me some aggravation each fall.........:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to get that anti-freeze in all the water lines BEFORE the first big freeze hits. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since we're still in the 90's, it's hard to imagine having to winterize a rig. Good to have that job done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the short few years I had a 5ver I don't think I ever had to winterize it. Just as well because I would have had to pay to get the work done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they make a lot of money to help that soldier's family.

    ReplyDelete