Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Sunday/Monday Notes.

Sunday was a slow day really cold at first right at 32 degrees and then slowly got up into the 40’s. Adam had a football game, but his team lost, His Dad said none of the kid’s acted like they cared for the game much.Didn’t get much accomplished here with the cold.Donna worked the day shift at the restaurant.

This morning I was up at 04:30 and had my coffee with my bride, I won’t do much today as I am fighting a cold or something. just feel like I am coming down with something so I am going to take some meds and lay down later.

I was going to put the deck under John Deere and cut some grass, but I am leaving that go until tomorrow, it is supposed to be near 60 so it won’t be as cold. If I get two cuts in in October that will be it and I will pull the deck and put the plow , weights and chains on.

Nor much else going on so I will see ya later. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't want to play a game when it was that cold either. Sure hope you can get rid of that cold quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better, Sam...Don't worry about that grass...Den leaves ours a little long just before Winter hits..Not sure if it's on purpose, or just tired of mowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a shame to have to put that deck back on for only once or twice and then pull it again... I never have purchased a plow or blower here for KC, its my goal to be gone before its needed....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope I can get away with 2 more cuts here but it sure doesn't look like it. I may be cutting the lawn well into November!

    Take care of yourself and hope you're feeling a bit better today.

    ReplyDelete