Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts.

Was up early and had coffee with my bride.Then she was off to the truck company. Rigg’s and I shared another hours nap together. He is so spoiled.

This morning I went to Wal Mart first to return a battery Maintainer I bought last week it stopped working after two days. So I just had them credit the $20 dollars back to my card. I will look for another brand probably at Auto Zone. The maintainers have three positions, once the battery is up to charge they lower to a sustain mode and then your battery water doesn’t boil out.

Today was dumper day so I hauled the dumper out to the end of the drive.I have devised a system to just hang it on my trailer hitch and it follows the truck down the driveway.

I was hoping to talk my son into putting the cover on today but he got doing other more important stuff.

It was a gorgeous day sunny and in the 70’s and no sign of rain.

Brought home a nice ham so we will have Ham and a side dish for supper. I love ham. When I was a kid you saw ham at holidays.

Hope all is going well for everyone out in blog land.

I see where more and more are getting ready to head south and escape the winter. Maybe next year for us.  Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…..

4 comments:

  1. We had a sunny day here today too and we sure enjoyed it. Ham sounds good. I don't buy it often unless it is just a ham steak. We'd never get through a big one. Sure love to make beans and ham though with the bone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ham & bean soup, what a great thought, boy they would think someone was taking trombone lessons at the Ranch after that. Sam & Donna

      Delete
  2. Rigg's is spoiled?? Seems he takes after his dad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having lots of sunshine here in AZ. But the nights are cooling off so nicely that it's wonderful. Love ham. Haven't had it in awhile so we just may have to get a ham steak.

    ReplyDelete