Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, October 12, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Was up at 04;30AM and had coffee with my bride, then she was off to work. Rigg’s and I enjoyed a short nap after she left.

Was out cutting again for awhile on John Deere. I want to keep it short and mulched up before I quit at the end of the month for winter.

Tonight was pizza night so I got my last ball of dough out of the freezer. I will make a run this week for a couple more for next month.

No Grands this weekend. I was hoping for Nick and Adam. but they both had activities, Adam has a game tonight under the lights. imagine that , kid’s football in a park with lights. When I was a kid if you ran late the parents had to pull their cars around and put the headlights on.

That’s about it the blog is a shorty today. be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

1 comment:

  1. The comment about the parents pulling the cars up to play by the vehicle lights made me think of the time all the rangeretts were somewhere and we were trying to walk in the dark, and there was no moon because of the dark. one girl had a lighter in her purse so we kept flicking it to find out which way we needed to go.

    Even though I do not comment much, know I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete