Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Notes.

Rigg’s and I enjoyed a great night at the campground soon as the sun headed down it cooled into the 70’s making sitting out and ball chasing just right. Supposed to be a high of only 80 today.

Got a bunch of neighbors for the weekend, the campground is about half full, there is a motor home in the site to my right, but no one took the site to my left. The motor home got in after dark, and so far we haven’t seen anyone stirring, usually the bigger rigs are visiting someone that lives here as guests, and a lot of times they are empty all the time.

lscampground08-18-12c 

                              Our spot on right.

lscampground08-18-12a

               To our right of the Motor Home.

lscampground08-18-12b

          Up the road near the playground. 

Rigg’s and I had to make a quick trip back to the Ranch yesterday afternoon, I had a prescription to pick up at Walgreens and I had forgotten to pack Rigg’s ear wash. He got to visit with Sadie while I ran to get the prescription.

Not much planned for our do nothing week, maybe a swim for both of us and a couple of walks,he loves his campsite here as he has plenty of space to run on his lead.

Hope everyone's weekend is going fine, Be safe out there, Sam & Donna…

1 comment: