Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday Happenings.

Rigg’s and I were up early for coffee, we made our morning patrol of the campground and besides one other trailer and one tent campsite occupied that was it. Didn’t see anyone else stirring.
About 09:00AM we went over the Ranch and I dropped Rigg’s off so I could do some shopping, a certain bride I know has a birthday tomorrow and I wanted to have some small surprise for her, when she came home from work.
Since it was already 80 degrees at 08:00AM I decided to leave Rigg’s home so he wouldn’t be left in the truck while I was shopping. When I got back to the Ranch I decided to just leave him home, he was playing with Sadie and I was going to spend the next couple afternoons at the pool, so I figured he would have more company at home. That way if the power went off I wouldn’t have to worry about him in a hot trailer.
Nothing much doing, I am heading for the Lake for a swim.
Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

4 comments:

  1. I'm finding it much easier to go camping or driving anywhere without a dog, but it sure is lonlier.

    Happy birthday to that special someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You be sure and wish that bride of yours a very happy birthday. We always worry about the girls and the power going out so we never stay away very long. Hope you had a great swim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing Donna an early happy birthday!..hope she has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get all rested up Sam for that BIG birthday Party!!! Happy Birtthday to the workin Lady!!!

    ReplyDelete