Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Slept in until 06:00AM, the temperature at the campground went into the low 60’s lat night, talk about great sleeping. Yesterday afternoon after taking Rigg’s for a great walk, I went down to the pool, it was sunny when I left the campground, and when I got in the water, but it clouded up right away and then thunder so that was it the pool was closed and the beach also. Rigg’s is always so good when I leave him in the fiver, I know he cries for a few minutes and then he either get on the couch or the bed for a snooze until I get home. If he is asleep on the bed he doesn’t even her the truck drive up until I walk in the door. So far he has never disturbed anything or chewed.

No rain but it stayed cloudy and went from 90 to about 80 degrees.

Rig’s and I stayed at the campsite and then after dark we started with a slow steady rain no lightening or thunder, it was still raining when I went to sleep but was dry this morning.

Glad I waited on the awing. supposed to be cooler with a high of 80 for the next three days and a low in the 50’s. that should make for good camping weather.

I will take Rigg’s swimming later today. Right now he is in the bedroom laying on the bed taking advantage of being King of the castle.

Have to make a quick run also to the store I forgot treats fro him, he likes  a treat now and then or if company stops by to show off his tricks. Donna has to take the credit for that, she has him doing many tricks now.

I feel guilt with sitting around all morning having my coffee with Rigg’s, either inside or out at the picnic table. the going for a ride with him to publish the blog, or whatever running we have planned, did I tell you the doggie park is only halfway between here and home ( 8 Miles). Then we sit around some more after supper outside when the temperature starts down.

Won’t know what is going on in the rest of blog land this week as I just jump on an unlocked wi-fi and post my blog and download my blog and get off real quick. Can’t do any reading or commenting on somebody else's dime. Just don’t feel right about that.

That’s about it for today, hope everyone is having a great week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

1 comment:

  1. sounds like the two of you having a great time!!..enjoy the weekend..we are heading out today too, that is as soon as Doug gets home from work!!

    ReplyDelete