Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Happenings.

Was up at 04:30AM with my bride and we had coffee and then Rigg’and I got our early 05:30am nap. He just waits for me now on the bed I guess he knows he is getting a nap with or without me.Usually by 06:30AM he is ready to go in the kitchen for his morning cup of food. then he gets his supper cup about 05:00PM. With spreading the food out his weight is staying right at 103lbs and he gets more exercise.

After Nicole moved her stuff to live with her Dad. I decided get the guest bedroom back to looking like a guest room, first it was decorated for a little boy. ( Adam) when he lived with us, Then when Nicole moved in it was made into a neat little girls room. So I now I decided it will be a guest room with maybe a train picture or two. So I can feel comfortable if I lay on the bed to watch a train movie.

I needed a digital alarm clock for the dresser or night stand so you can tell what time it is when your in bed at night so I made a trip to Wally World. They had just what I wanted for 6 bucks.

Tomorrow one of my Navy buddies will be stopping here on his way to visit his brother and sister in PA. Barry and I went to high school together and then met up and flew together in the Navy the last year I was in. I met up with him and his wife Bonnie in Branson last fall. He asked if he could leave his boat trailer here so he didn’t have to tow it all the way to PA. or detour to Branson to drop it off there, They live in Colorado and it would be 200 miles out of the way for them to do that since they will be on I-70 anyway and we are a mile from 70. I am going to box up two Police Motorcycle leather coats for my brother and nephew, who have motorcycles in Pa. Barry’s Sister lives two blocks from my Sister and brother, so he said he would drop the box at the house for me instead of having to ship it.

Right now it looks like they should get here around 04:00PM tomorrow afternoon..

That’s about all that is going on for today. Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna…….

3 comments:

  1. Have a great visit with your childhood and Navy buddy...Great that you are still in touch..Maybe I should follow the Rigg's Diet...One bowl of my food in the early morning and one bowl at 5PM, just before cocktail hour...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great visit with your friend..:)

    ReplyDelete