Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Happenings.

Was up at 04:30 Am with my bride and we had our coffee. Then Rigg’s and I got a nap.

The big news is that about 09:00AM Rigg’s and I went to the Vets, where he had his stitches removed. I was so proud of him he gave all the girls a lick and then just laid there and didn’t move a muscle while they snipped them out. When they were done he gave them another lick and was ready to head for the truck with his Dad. The Vet wasn’t there yet so I will have to call and see when it will be alright for him to resume swimming. That is probably the most strenuous thing he does, and he puts 110 percent into it so I don’t want him to start to soon and overdue it.

Nicole came over is is going move her stuff to her Dad’s today. I for one am sure gonna miss her. but she will come for visits on weekends once in awhile. I know Rigg’s misses chasing her around.

Now I can plan on a trip to the Lake, I was going to go Monday but now I have the tree service coming back to finish the job in the back yard on Wednesday so I will have to put it off until after that is done. It doesn’t mater to me since the kid’s won’t be able to come out except on a weekend and when there is no football, so mostly it is a vacation for Rigg’s and me. Donna will be working.

Got the pills I ordered for my neuropathy today so I started taking them.Time will now tell if I see any improvement or not .

That’s about it for today, it is another gorgeous sunny day with a high predicted of 91, I can live with that after all those 100plus days we have had. Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna…..

6 comments:

  1. Glad Riggs was a good boy and did well, wish we were planning an outing in our rig soon and enjoy the cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Riggs - you were a good boy and I bet everybody at the Vet's just loves you to death. I, along with everybody else, will sure be glad when this long hot summer gets done with. Would love to see more of those 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With an expected high of 104 today, I could sure live with 91!

    Good boy, Riggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just had a cool front come through here and I actually got a chill and shut our front door..Hope it comes down to see you!! We will hopefully get away next Tuesday for a couple week....I HOPE! Riggins...GOOBOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you say 'swimming?'..Tucker will be right over!!
    good job Riggs on being a brave boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that Rigg's is doing well and has his stitches out. I hope the vet gives him the OK to swim again, we know how much he loves to swim.

    Wish Donna could make it up to the lake with you and just relax, I don't know how she can keep going working 7 days a week either. Say hi to her for us.

    Hope those new pills work for you and that the pain stops in your feet.

    Take care!

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete