Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts.

Rigg’s and I were up at 06:00AM he wanted to go out and I enjoyed my coffee. Then we took a walk around the campground. It looks like it will be another sunny day with a high in the upper 80’s today. Last night about 06:00PM it clouded up and we had a short rain, that really didn’t amount to anything and then the sun came back out just before dark.

It looks like an afternoon at the pool today, Rigg’s will just lay around on the couch until I get back. He has found a hiding place under the dinette every once in awhile but when he is under there there is no room for anyone to sit there.

That’s about it for today. Hope all is well out there in Blog Land, I will catch up on reading and commenting when we get home and I have my own wi-fi. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

4 comments:

  1. Dogs always seem to find a spot where they are under your feet or in the way of someone. I sure miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and Riggs are getting some serious relaxing time in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure sounds like the two of you are finding great ways to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riggs has the right idea in that hot weather.

    ReplyDelete