Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Musings.

Was up at 04:30AM and had coffee with my bride, then she was off to the truck company and then the restaurant.

Today is another one of those days where it is supposed to reach 100 degrees again.

Don’t plan on doing anything outside today. I did run to Wal Mart to get a new DVD player for the bedroom. I guess I play so many train movies that I just wear them out after a year or two. The just start to stop & start and nothing seems to fix it, even the cleaner disk I bought, I have just decided they are throwaways and go get a new one. The price has come down to about $35 so it isn’t bad for the use I get out of them.

Rigg’s has one more day to go on his medicine and then next week I will be bringing him in to get his stitches removed.

I hope it won’t be to long before he can start swimming again I know he is missing the doggie park lake.

Not much else going on. Just trying to keep everyone cool through this heat.

Some real truth in this, Donna always tells her friends that me and the Grandkids are the same age.

602496_500920253270766_953153227_n

Hope everyone is having a great week, Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

3 comments:

  1. I gotta steal that age 50 saying for my Facebook page...LOVE IT!! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new DVD player and those train movies. Nice to hear Riggs will be back to swimming soon. Don't ever grow up Sam it's not as great as it looks. Sure love your saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I like that saying too!! I wish I could watch movies like that,,,,I have such a short attention span that I get yancy and want to do something else after about 10 minutes..... Don't know why, I didn't used to be that way... Since I lost my youngerst son, then the oldest Son, I have changed...man that took a whack out of me.. I get depressed a lot, especially when I'm alone or look at any old pictures. That kind of stuff didn't used to bother me and I was never depressed... I gotta stay busy and keep movin!!
    Good luck to Riggs, hope he gets the clearance to take a dip soon!! Take care Trainman!!

    ReplyDelete